- 1 Post By HappyAndyK
11th November 2011, 04:11 #1
Clean Simple 8 theme for Windows 7
Its time to pump-up your windows 7 and re-fresh
Full Preview here.
You can enjoy and download it for free Download Link
How to apply the custom theme?
- Inside the archive there's
- Simple 8 folder and Simple 8.theme
- Copy it to your Windows Resource theme folders;
- Apply it via Personalization Panel (Right-click desktop, Personalize, and choose Simple 8)
- That's all there is to it.
And Oh, use uxstyle to be able to use third-party themes.
Last edited by yethz; 11th November 2011 at 04:17.
11th November 2011, 13:15 #2
Thanks yethz, its looking great - and I hear it has been received well!
12th November 2011, 05:18 #3
21st February 2012, 06:36 #4
Bump Just to let others know. Final version of Simple 8 Theme has been released already.
If anyone is interested to check it out, go here.
22nd February 2012, 04:12 #5
Nice, but installing themes on Windows 7 without a pack, is actually a pain! Maybe you want to make an installer for it.
29th February 2012, 11:11 #6
Last edited by yethz; 29th February 2012 at 12:36.