riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Default How To Make A Wireless Keylogger

Familiar with the concept of hardware keylogging? Ahardware keylogger is a perfect solution for monitoring user activity, at very low risk of disclosure. A hardware keylogger is a purely electronic device, so no access to the operating system is required, no traces are left, and software has no possibility of detecting such a device. However, the hardware keylogger concept inherits one weakness: physical access to the keylogger is required for retrieving captured data.

This problem has finally found it's solution: A Wireless Keylogger.

seti is offline Member

What you have posted here seems to be very "iffy" to say the least,underhand and quite possibly iillegal. I am not sure that we want this type of post here, because of what it is promoting. I am sure that you do not intend it that way. This is however my personal view.

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

I have seen this type of thing for sale at my local gadget type shop. I think the concept is a good idea but the marketing is all wrong. If like most parents you want to keep a watchfull eye over children while they are chating on the internet then its a good concept. But alas this hardware in the wrong hands could cause alot of problems.

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

well if you read the full post at askritesh.blogspot.com i have given the link how to bypass them, since we cant bypass such wirelass keylogger therefore i have posted it to let you know about such devices available

Maria2009 is offline New Member

Glad it works as expected for you

comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prÍt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

riteshk write:
    well if you read the full post at askritesh.blogspot.com i have given the link how to bypass them, since we cant bypass such wirelass keylogger therefore i have posted it to let you know about such devices available
    I highly appreciate your idea. Good job!

InS
    InS is offline New Member

I believe in the majority of situations it is still more convenient to use a software keylogger. I am running Powered Keylogger, though tried several, but I do not require much functionality, just some basic capturing possibilities. The one I use performs fine, besides there very many of monitoring programs available and the can suit nearly any purposes.

Nancycy is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by seti View Post
    What you have posted here seems to be very "iffy" to say the least,underhand and quite possibly iillegal. I am not sure that we want this type of post here, because of what it is promoting. I am sure that you do not intend it that way. This is however my personal view.
    For parental control monitoring purpose, it is illegal.