haliromesh is offline New Member

Default How to repair a crashed Hard Disk ?

Due to virus attack my Hard disk is not working properly it's seem my hard disk crashed now i am so much worried about my important data which is still in my hard disk. have you any suggestion to recover my data back.

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

What exactly is happening when you try to access the disk - any messages ?

jaysonkurt is offline Beginner

suggest that you do not format your driver until you made sure that you have your important files secured.
    One option to secure your files is to slave your drive to other computer then copy file.

glad581 is offline New Member

You can use Kernel for Windows Data Recovery tool which is one of the most effective and widely used data recovery tool that has got the capability of recovering and restoring files/folders lost after virus attack or any other kind of logical error to access the data.

mariary is offline Beginner

you can recover your data with minitool data recovery software, which can recover data from crashed hard drive perfectly. professional. .

tarins_26 is offline New Member

Default recover crashed hard drive

Hi friend,
    If still you are searching for a tool to recover data from your crashed hard drive then try "Easy file recovery tool". Few days back I was in similar situation like you, I was thinking how to recover data from crashed hard drive? One of my friends suggested me try easy file recovery tool. I used this software and to my surprise I was able to recover all file back. It is one of the finest software to perform crashed hard drive file recovery. You can try it by downloading the trial version of the software and if you find it useful later you can download the full version. Hope this software helps you as it did it for me.

All the best

gelapir is offline New Member

Or ucan use ubuntu recovery cd to save file.