Anthony12 is offline New Member

Question How to transfer files from PC to PC, PC to Mac ? which way is safer ?

I have to admit firstly I am so much kind of professional guys. But there is always some moment that I need to pretend to be in my daily work. It is troublesome as if I am "forced " to figure out how the cloud services work to transfer files between my PC, Mac and phone. Is there a simple way ? I found the answer when I read a piece of article on PC Advisor. It mentioned a little gadget released by Inateck, a German company that have a magic port which can realize the easy cross-platforms file transfer between PC,Mac and phone. I have to say it is a simple hardware solution.

What I want to know is that : is it also a safer solution ?

I need your advice much and decide whether to place my order. Great thanks in advance !

RolandJS is offline Windows Enthusiast

?I take it you are transferring files amongst computers that are not on the same floor or not in the same building, perhaps not even in the same city?
    If I understand your OP correctly, we are not talking about computers hard-wired together nor computers within Wireless reach.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Anthony12 is offline New Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJS View Post
    ?I take it you are transferring files amongst computers that are not on the same floor or not in the same building, perhaps not even in the same city?
    If I understand your OP correctly, we are not talking about computers hard-wired together nor computers within Wireless reach.
    Sorry Roland, maybe I did not put the words clearly. Actually I am talking about the gadget (hardware ) to realize the file transfer on the same desk sharing the same keyboard &mouse (without wifi ). This is the simulated using environment :

( inateck.com/hb4009-4-port-usb-3-0-hub-km-switch-transfer-files-from-pc-to-pc/ )

I love its ingenious design idea and simple actions. But who gonna to promise the safety ?

Phoebe is offline Beginner

What you need is a free migration and data transfer software, Todo PCTrans can help you transfer data and application like music, document, picture etc from old PC to a new one.