View Poll Results: Are you planning to buy a Windows Phone?
- 10. You may not vote on this poll
- 11th October 2010, 16:15 #1
- 11th October 2010, 16:29 #2Gold Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
I have the HTC HD7 in my sights, I wouldn't mind the HTC Surround but I refuse to touch AT&T.
As far as purchasing in the UK I would go for the HTC Mozart. It really is their upper end phone.
Yes I am big fan of the HTC's so my opinion is really straight arrowed at the HTC phones.
- 11th October 2010, 16:40 #3
I use a cell phone only as a telephone. I don't text, etc. with a phone so do not need the latest and greatest.
- 11th October 2010, 16:52 #4
- 11th October 2010, 20:21 #5
A cell phone is one device banned from my house - despite the wife bugging me all the time. Who wants to listen to their MIL wherever you are. For the same reason I have no answering machine - LOL.