Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    azjerei is offline New Member

Yeah, probably. I am quite annoyed that MS have locked the marketplace, even the free apps. I can understand that the paid apps are locked due to the amount of infrastructure that needs to be implemented around that, but free apps..

Oh well, I hope you can find something I've tried looking in the registry, but did not find anything special there. Either there is something written to it when the TOS has been accepted, or it is all handled online.

Gearloose is offline New Member

Default Apps tab in Zune remains empty

My enabler works, the apps tab appears, but the apps sections remains... completely emtpy. Nothing in it!

Checked all my zune settings: billing info, cred card etc - all fine. At least, that is what I think.

Question: any preconditions for this tab to show apps?
    Anyone who knows what to do?

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Gearloose: Have you tried changing your location via Start Button\Control Panel\Region and Language\Location? Sometimes when all else fails this will remedy it.

Gearloose is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    Gearloose: Have you tried changing your location via Start Button\Control Panel\Region and Language\Location? Sometimes when all else fails this will remedy it.
    Yep, just tried that - no luck; apps section still completely empty..

monty1854 is offline New Member

ok Guys my situation is bad i used the market enabler and registered my credit card i could see the apps also i went ahead and bought the harest game for my phone it gave me an option to buy after buying the game is there in my apps ka list but how to get it in my phone as when i disconnect my phone and go to marketplace it says marketplace not available for your country. Now what to do my cc has been charged the game has been bought but cant get it on my phone and play . Please helpppp.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

You have to run the app first and then connect the phone. You have to do it every time.

Hi thanks for the reply i did it several times i bought a game called The Harvest they charged me Rs 370. I can see the game i my purchases in Zune PC but cant get the game in the phone. How do i do that. I allways run the software first and then connect the phone.It starts the Zune Pc software and i can see the marketplace but i still cant get the game installed on my phone. I am from India.

I have replied to your PM, monty.

Thanx for the reply it was a xbox game so those dont work yet. If i buy any other application it would work it should not be an xbox game right.

Yes, an XBox/Live games will not work now since that service is not offered in India yet. Once it is offered, you will be able to use it No need to purchase it again.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last