27th March 2015, 16:11 #1
Windows Phone Update Error codes with solutions
If you face problems while updating your Windows Phone, these error codes will help you fix the issue. These errors will be visible on the device in Settings > Phone Update.
- Incorrect Date / Time (error 80072f8f)
- We are currently unable to check for updates (error 801881D3)
- Limited connectivity (error 80072ee2)
- Insufficient space for update (error 80188308)
- Not enough space in system partition to continue the update
- The update could not be downloaded (error 801881d0)
- An update was installed but cannot be opened (error 80188306)
- Error "The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer"
To see the possible solutions visit MSDN.