15th August 2016, 04:19 #1
List of Windows 10 Mobile update error codes
Microsoft has released a list of Windows 10 Mobile update error codes that will help your fix Windows 10 Mobile phone, downloading of updates, and installtion problems.
Before you update your phone you should check the following:
- Charge your battery. Make sure your device is fully charged before you update. If it's not, you may need to plug it in and wait before you can finish installing the update.
- Connect to Wi‑Fi. You'll download updates more quickly when connected to Wi‑Fi. If you need to download updates using a cellular data connection, make sure it shows 3G, 4G, or LTE. If you have a 2G or 2.5G (EDGE) connection, you'll be prompted for updates but won't be able to download them until you have a faster cellular data connection or connect to Wi‑Fi.
- Free up space. If you don't have enough space on your device to update it, remove some files you can no longer need.
- Try again. If you're getting an error, wait a bit and then try again.
- art your device. If your device freezes during an updates, restart it to get your update back on track.
Now visit Microsoft to see the entire error codes list.