15th September 2012, 10:48 #1
Unable to start microsoft security essentials
looks like I have a browser hijack and when google the pages are redirected, try to run microsoft security essential but when click to open it shows the program for a second like red and disappear, can you help
15th September 2012, 17:06 #2
Can you boot it safe mode and then try to run a full scan of Microsoft Security Essentials?
Also Open Internet Explorer and Reset IE. See Reset Internet Explorer settings easily with Microsoft Fix It
15th September 2012, 22:00 #3
Hi, osisco. Welcome to The Windows Club.
If you would like additional assistance, I would be happy to review logs and provide a recommendation. If so, please download DDS.scr by sUBs from here and save it to your desktop.
- Double-Click dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal
- Shortly after two logs will appear, DDS.txt & Attach.txt
- A window will open instructing you save & post the logs
- Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop
- Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply
22nd September 2012, 15:33 #4
I wanna to join this talk but other members done great job for helping you thats nice and this also 0helpful for me thanks...
I am a business man i have my own business in usa about real estate.
I was facing same issue . but from here i also got great stuff thanks.