luciancali is offline New Member

Question How do I solve this domain controller(2012 standard)/active directory problem?

I have a network with a domain controller(2012 standard) and active directory users in one location

Also in other location i have different domain controller(2012 standard) and active directory users, There are separate domains

My problem is that i have a person who manages to connect from one location to another

Each location that has domain controller and active directory has a firewall.....it's about fortigate machine. This person has only user account in active directory. Local accounts of his computer are disable.

On his computer the IP adress is static.Both server and workstations are up to date.

He succeeds using the Internet to connect to other network, using administrator privileges.

This person makes changes on other computers both locations....normal changes that are made only by the network administrator.

I think it's a virus / trojan undetectable.I would like to know how can I scan servers, services from viruses / trojan undetectable and tracing how this persoon connect. From what I knew so far the user succeed
    to intervene over the user's session from a different computer without the user's knowledge or realizing and make any changes he wish

Any suggestion / feedback / opinion is appreciated...thank you.

hackerman1 is offline Moderator

Hi.

Welcome to the forum.

Although there might be someone here with knowledge about Active Directory etc. i think you are on the wrong forum.
    I suggest that you post your questions on a Microsoft-forum instead.

This forum is for "home" users, not "corporate environment"....