katetaylor is offline New Member

Default Secure Your Windows By Using the Best VPN for Windows

I live in UAE, and I have Windows 10, I am a Netflix lover, but I am sorrowful to know that in UAE you can't access the US library of Netflix. To access the US library of Netflix in UAE, one of my friends suggested me to use the best VPN for Windows. I downloaded and installed it which was a simple procedure and select the USA (New York) server and then access Netflix US library without any problem. My Windows VPN also keeps me anonymous while using the internet. So if you are looking for some additional security and privacy for your Windows, then you must use a Windows VPN. In the comments, please recommend which VPN you use for your Windows and for which purpose you use it.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

audrey ori is offline New Member

First was Ubuntu 16.04. Only Windows and macOS are provided with actual programs from PureVPN to connect to VPN, which I wasn't excited about and only noticed after I purchased the service. I use linux a lot, so I was kind of disappointed. I installed the program via OpenVPN, and while not as easy as point and click or running a deb file, it was relatively easy to set up in ubuntu. I wasn't excited with having to add each VPN server's IP individually to connect and would have rather had a program that allows easy switching of server IPs. It didn't hit me until later why this is such a big security/privacy issue.

audrey ori is offline New Member

I use ivpn. After a bad experience with HMA, I moved several years ago to iVPN and am satisfied with them so far: - Good security level with all the tests I found (DNS leak...) - Working in all countries I travelled so far (Asia, Europe ) - Available for up to three devices simultaneously (I installed the VPN on my house router so that all family traffic is protected + on my mobile phone and laptop when I travel ) - Reasonable price (I take the yearly subscribtion) but high enough for them to live and have no incentive to sell my data - No log policy - HQ not located in US (sorry for my US friends but I distrust USA as far as my privacy is concerned) - Servers all over the world with good speed when I travel - Good speed overall where ever I use them.
    Just my personal experience. I am sure there are other good VPN but this one is working fine for me.

UmbraEmsi is offline New Member

im using SoftEther with VPNgate integration, fast, efficient and free.