looloo65 is offline New Member

Default My computer has been hijacked!

I have been a victim of computer hijacking!! Everything you could and would imagine has happened. It started with FB Messenger and snowballed downhill from there. They have taken over my PC and phone. Is it possible for them to sell my information? I have noticed files in my computer being "Packaged", if you will, and then disappearing!! Approximately 3 weeks ago I was bombarded with constant downloads on my Android, and PC, so that I could not get a call out or operate my computer.
    I have Windows 8.1. I have tried to update, reload, recover and upgrade to 10....all to no avail. I have even looked at the event viewer and other operations on my PC, and have found nothing suspicious. Is it really possible for hackers to do all of this? I have contacted several agencies, including filing a report with the FBI. Did my reports even reach their destinations? I have been reading everything I can on hacking and online safety and read that "They" will even manipulate your search engine?

Please???!!!! I need some answers!

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Download and run Dr Web Cure It or Zemana and AdwCleaner from a USB stick - preferable in Safe Mode.
    Free Standalone On demand Antivirus Scanners for Windows
    AdwCleaner review & free download: Remove Adware, PUP, Toolbars, etc.