- 20th November 2012, 08:50 #1
Fix: Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes
When you try to install Windows Updates, you get the following error:
Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer.
To resolve this issue, use the following methods starting with the first method below. If that doesn't resolve your issue, click next method.
- Restart your computer (Windows 8)
- Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
- Use the System Restore feature
- Use the In Place Upgrade feature
You can read the full details at KB949358.