Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tanmay
  • 1 Post By Tanmay

Thread: How to search the open tabs on your Firefox

Tanmay is offline Windows Enthusiast

Post How to search the open tabs on your Firefox

I know whenever it comes to finding something on the web browser, it will be some websites or some videos you want to play on YouTube. In fact, it can be anything from the web. However, have you ever tried searching your open tabs on the browser? Maybe not, right? You might be wondering what a useless question is this? Hold on! Fortunately, I am completely OK, and I even don’t have any mental disease either. Now let me come to my point. Whenever it comes to something like this, your first question will be “HOW?”, because we seriously do not know how one can search for the open tabs. Why? Simply, because they are already open. Still you can do that, because Firefox lets you to do so. Just imagine you have more than 10 tabs opened on your Firefox browser, and you might lose one of the important tab out of it. In this case just enter “%” (without quotes) into the search bar and you will discover all of your open tabs out there. Simple, isn’t it?

Doug_72 likes this.

ionamartin is offline New Member

hey bud, that works I believe it's not showing open tabs in order. Although I'm not sure if it is useful for me today, sometime later I may have the need. So thanks much for sharing it.

But the real problem on FF I have is, at times, I close the ff accidentally and lose all my open tabs. Anyway to restore whatever was opened earlier?

Tanmay is offline Windows Enthusiast

For me it displays all the opened tabs in order. Thanks. Yes, you can. Go to Firefox > History > Restore Previous Session, or simply you can check out Recently Closed Tabs.
    mikesmrs likes this.