- 24th July 2013, 05:22 #1Windows Enthusiast
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Disable Pen and Touch actions on Microsoft Surface
If you do not find the touch action on your computer appropriate and therefore would like to disable it, follow these instructions.
- Right-click the Start button, located in the lower left-corner of your computer screen
- Select “Control Panel” from that list.
- Click on the option “Hardware and Sounds” and then click on “Pen and Touch”
- Go to the “Touch” tab and uncheck the option “Use your finger as an input device”
- Click on “Apply” and then “Ok”.