Troubleshoot Windows 10 Setup and Installation Errors
If you face problem while installing Windows 10 on your computer and receive any of these error messages, then this post will help you troubleshoot Windows 10 Setup and Installation Errors.
- No option to Keep Windows settings, personal files and apps
- A media driver your computer needs is missing
- Black Screen during installation
- We Couldn't Install Windows Technical Preview 0x80070070 - 0x20005
- Cant Install Windows because your processor doesn't support compareexchange128
- 0xC1900101-0x4000D - The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation
- Error code: 0x0000005C Parameters: 0x00000110, 0xFFD01D70, 0x00000017, 0xC000000D
- Error Codes 0xc000021a, 0xc0000001, 0xC1900101-0x20017, 0xC1900101-0x30018, 0x80240031, 0xc1900101-0x40017, 0x80d02002, 0x80070652, 0xc1900106, 0x80070003-0x20007, OXC 0000428, 0x8007002C - 0x4000D, 0x8007002C-0x4001C, 0x8007025D - 0x2000C, 0x80240017, 0x80070057, 0x80070542, 0x80246017, 0x80072EE2, 0x80070103,
- Keyboard and Touchpad not working during installation or Out of Box Experience.
- 0x80070005-0x2000A SAFE_OS phase during PREPARE_FIRST_BOOT
- Setup does not detect wireless keyboard and mouse
- Setup unable to resume after power outage.
- Cannot create user account during out box experience.
This post on Microsoft Wiki will help you troubleshoot the issues.
Also take a look at Windows 10 Installation or Upgrade Errors. There are more links at the end of this post Troubleshoot: Windows Updates Errors in Windows that will give you additional help.
when we recived this type of problem in the most casess the problem is with crupted cd or or cd rom drive