I have been a Macintosh User since 8 years and with this great Utility named Parallels Desktop, I was able to run Windows as a Virtual Machine on my MacBook.

I have tried running almost every Windows Version on it, including the Windows 10 Technical Preview and Insider Preview.

However, the Get Windows 10 seems to have some problem with the Parallels Display Driver and says that Your PC Can't Run Windows 10

But using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, I was able to find a workaround for this.

Prerequisites :
  • Authentic Copy of Windows 8/8.1
  • Parallels Desktop 10
  • All Other Hardware Requirements for Windows 10

Step 1 : Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
Link : 32 Bit
Link : 64 Bit

NOTE: for installing a 64-bit version of Windows 10 please make sure your virtual machine has at least 2GB of RAM assigned. To check virtual machine's RAM please open configuration menu -> Hardware tab -> CPU & Memory. To increase the memory you would need to shut down your virtual machine.

Step 2 : Run the Downloaded Utility

Step 3 : Upgrading Windows
Select Upgrade this PC Now. You may select the Second Option too, but since its the same VM, first option is perfect.

Windows will start Downloading.

Accept the Terms and Conditions to Proceed

Select Install.

Step 4 : Almost There

Windows will start Upgrading, and you'll see Windows 10 on your VM Soon.

Step 5 : Once the upgrade is finished you can shut the virtual machine down and rename it (Configure... -> General) - it's Windows 10 now.

Done

Cheers.