HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Default Which browser uses the least battery?

Which browser uses the least battery and will make your battery last longer in Windows 10.

Generally speaking, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are among those which will make your laptop battery last longer.

Google Chrome is usually a battery hog, while Firefox is somewhere in between, says this study by friend Ciprian.

Do share your experience with us here.

raygmurphy is offline Beginner

Microsoft has also trumpeted statistics that show their own Internet Explorer browser uses less battery power on Windows than Chrome does, so even IE may be a good option if you want to make your battery last longer. Memory usage is kind of irrelevant on modern PCs, as long as you have enough memory.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

To be honest, battery usage has never been a deciding factor for me, as far as browser choice is concerned. For me its speed and security that matters.

suryakumar is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    To be honest, battery usage has never been a deciding factor for me, as far as browser choice is concerned. For me its speed and security that matters.
    Yup I also agree with you. It's better depend on their usage go for any browser.