Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gk6565

Thread: Windows 10 Deployment Training - Help!

windmill is offline New Member

Default Windows 10 Deployment Training - Help!

I am a developer of Windows 10 deployment solutions in enterprise environments. I have been doing this for some time now. Right now I consider myself pretty well-practiced with respect to the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Powershell, and the Deployment Imaging and Servicing Toolkit (DISM). What I am trying to figure out now is how to take my current knowledge to the next level. I tried taking a look at Microsoft Virtual Academy's free Windows 10 Training but it did not provide with more knowledge than I already had. Does anyone here happen to be familiar with paid or free Windows 10 training resources? This can be self-paced video or even a live online or even live physical course that I need to pay for and take. Now whether it's a class or it's video, I want it to be more than what MVA offers, since I already know all the concepts presented in MVA training videos. What MVA doesn't have is more advanced application of things like PowerShell and ASK in an enterprise environment - now if anyone knows where I could find that - it would be awesome!

gk6565 is offline New Member

Hi Windmill,

Microsoft offers many free online training programs on various Microsoft technologies like Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, C#/XAML, Web development, Windows, SQL server, Data Analysis, Visual Studio, Windows 10 Deployment, Etc..

You can browse through the Microsoft learning portal and watch the videos to solve your problem.

Modern Deployment Options in Windows 10 - https:// mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/modern-deployment-options-in-windows-10-16557?l=LHxguzAgC_3306080850

Channel9 Windows 10 Deployment Training - https:// channel9.msdn.com/Blogs/Windows-Deployment/Windows10DeploymentTrainingforODR

Hope it helps.
    HappyAndyK likes this.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator