hana. is offline New Member

Default Host process for windows services stopeed working and was close

Can some one please help me. I get this window that pops up after i open Warcraft 3. saying
    "Host process for windows services stopped working and was closed..... A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is avaliable."
    I'm not a computer wiz, and i dont know much about fixing computer problems.
    I tried going into "control panel/administration tools/event viewer/ windows log etc etc. and found alot of errors. the main one that keeps poping up is "schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08" i tired to go to this site but im not allowed.
    I figure it has something to do with WC3, but this has only recently been happening. and i have had the WC3 programme installed for a few years.
    Can any one help me please.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

This error seems to happen due to some incompatibility between a program on your computer and Windows. It could be a lot of different applications, so you first have to determine which program is actually causing the problem. You can do this by viewing the Event Logs on your machine
    This may interest you: HOST PROCESS FOR WINDOWS SERVICES STOPPED WORKING AND WAS CLOSED

kunu is offline Windows Enthusiast

you can also try this way:

Open up Task Scheduler.

Expand and go to Task Scheduler Library -> Microsoft -> Windows -> RAC.

Click on View menu, and then enable Show Hidden Tasks (so that a tick appear beside it).

Right click on RACTask , and select Disable so that the status appears as Disabled.