DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free PDF reader for Windows - Foxit

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

yes you are right and you know these freeware companies do all this to earn money through adds as most of the users uses recommend settings thats why to get more from adds they enable all those.......so for choosing the main app only and to disable adds we have to check the advance options....

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by nitinagarwal1988 View Post
    yes you are right and you know these freeware companies do all this to earn money through adds as most of the users uses recommend settings thats why to get more from adds they enable all those.......so for choosing the main app only and to disable adds we have to check the advance options....
    That is why I do have to say I really congratulate Winpatrol for the stand they take. He could make enough money to retire, with add ons but doesnt I just wish others would take the same stance that way the average users would not get more than they wanted or expected

leofelix is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    I downloaded the latest version and blogged about it.
    Applications which foist the Ask Toolbar
    congrats HappyAndyK,
    very valuable review

nice review andy sir......
    congrats...

Lightbulb Foxit Plugin for creating PDF

now here foxit comes again with a cool Plugin for creating or converting the most of documenting formats in to pdf just with a single click.......

the plugin is named as Foxit PDF creator. guys this plugin is not a freeware
    but give a try to it as it is available freely to try...
    DownloadLink

ok it is useful for me because it can do two things for me. i.e.
    1. many times i need to save webpages containing useful information on my HDD for reading afterwards but i found inconvinient saving them in HTML format but this plugin provides me the facility to convert webpages in PDF directl
    2. for converting my documents in to PDF format now i have just to click a button at it got converted.

for this you just have to download and install this plugin. available in both [32Bit & 64Bit] versions. the plugin installs as a virtual printer...

so for converting a webpage into pdf direct from IE press CTRL+P, then select the foxit pdf printer from the list and click print.....here all you get done now save the file and you get webpage saved in PDF format...

now for converting any document file saved on your HDD just right click on it then clik print and then save it......your file is now converted into PDF...

Guys i find it very useful.....you may also...so give it a try

rkonit is offline Gold Member

I use Adobe Reader and it works well.
    To speedup Adobe Reader, you can disable unused plugins. and it would be run w/ lighting speed like a notepad.

Willy is offline New Member

Foxit Reader was updated today (security fix) to v 3.0.1506 and I can't see any way not to install the toolbar. If you're a Foxit Reader user and haven't already got the toolbar then updating via the program doesn't seem to install the toolbar (I couldn't see any trace of it).

Anyone wanting to do a fresh install, without toolbar, this might work:- download e.g from filehippo version 2.3.3309 and then update it.

Edit: Anyone tried SumatraPDF ? http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/...pdf/index.html
    Last edited by Willy; 10th March 2009 at 00:17.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234