Thread: Most Popular FREE Full Games of All time

Rahul964 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Most Popular FREE Full Games of All time

Here, I have collected & compiled a List of 10 Most Popular FREE Games of all time. In Compiling the List I have taken reviews from somesites & I have given credits to them as Download Link. Well these games are of Full version & can be downloaded anytime.

So, letís start the list:

1. Super Mario Forever
    Super Mario Forever Game is Exactly the same as any other version of Mario Game. The gameplay is better than any other version of 2D Mario Game Iíve ever played on my PC.

As usual, the point of the game is getting from one side of the level to the other and fighting a boss at the end of each world to proceed, the characters are the same but heís changed some of the characters names, like calling Bowser Kuppa King.

The story is that Bowser has been destroying villages with his Koopa army and itís up to you to stop them (sounds simple but isnít). I especially like the sounds on this game as they sound exactly the same as any official Mario game and the graphics beat any 2D Mario game.

Download Link

2. Prince Of Persia 4D

Prince of Persia 4D is an unofficial release of the original Prince of Persia with harder levels and more challenging gameplay, perfect for a Prince of Persia fan who is seeking new and more difficult gameplay.

The original Prince of Persia was released in 1990 and became extremely popular over the years. Fans of the original Prince of Persia will love this as it brings back memories of just how raw this game was, with a bonus of extra hard levels. A must for those who think they are hardcore gamers.

Download Link

3. Street Fighter 2

Street Fighter 2 is where the entire 2D fighting genre started pretty much, itís only other competition was the just as good King of Fighters series from SNK.

Itís influence on the gaming community is astronomical, and as such deserves its rightful place as a legendary game. The control system is intuitive, but to get the most out of it on PC you should own a joypad as the keyboard does not give the game justice.

The fighting system has arguably never been bettered, only improved with time by the Capcom development team. The graphics are understandably fairly basic by todays standards, especially when put side by side by Guilty Gear and the VS series, but for the time were amazing, with parallax scrolling and clipping that actually worked (a first for the beat Ďem up genre).

Download Link

4. Grand Theft Auto

As far as the Grand Theft Auto series goes, nothing beats the first Grand Theft Auto for sheer gameplay. It could be played hours and hours whether you spent your time driving around blowing things up or driving from phone to phone getting missions to earn yourself some cash.

The graphics are great, especially for the time the game was made (1997) even thou GTA is not completely 3D as is the case in GTA3
    The part that surprised me the most about this free release of GTA is that it is not in fact the original GTA, no no no, Rockstar have actually updated the engine slightly so that is will run better on new computers. Aaah isnít that nice of them.

As comes with all things in life there is a catch, you have to register with your email, name, address etc. they will then send you a link for the download.

Download Link

Read Whole list here

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Thanks for the list. I may try some.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Rahul964 is offline Senior Member

^^ Great Sir, you have Included highway pursuit. Its My Favorite! I got it from CHIP Magazing CD.