Thread: Share new windows vista or 7 Gadgets here

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Lightbulb Share new windows vista or 7 Gadgets here

While searching about any gadget for windows vista or 7, if you'll come across any nice, useful or cool gadget, then share and provide download link here, it might be helpful to other members also ....

I come across some of these gadgets....

1. Q's Drive Info : this gadget provides info about the disk drives right on your desktop and you can also easily access them, now no need to click My Computer again and again.

2. Alarm Clock : It's a little alarm clock which reminds you at an entered time. You can set the time by using relative times (e.g. remind me in 10 minutes) or using a fixed time (e.g. remind me at 10 o'clock). It also alerts with a message box which is always topmost.

3. Quick Launch : Quick Launch allows a user to drag, drop, and add shortcuts, files, folders, bookmarks, almost anything at all onto the gadget for easy launch. Quick Launch is a great gadget for the casual and power user alike.

Friends add more to the list
    Last edited by nitinagarwal1988; 24th July 2009 at 18:39.

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Nice gadgests there, Nitin. Thanks. At present I don't use any gadgets on 7, but will use drive info soon.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

try these some more gadgets.....

1. Facebook Explorer : now poke your friends directly from your desktop......

2. Skype Vista Gadget : This gadget displays chats and contacts online status. Open the chat window by clicking them.

3. Yahoo Mail v2 : Not only does it open Yahoo mail but it includes sites like Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Myspace, Joe Cartoon, Wikipedia, Youtube and windows live mail.

4. GMail Reader : This gadget automatically checks your GMail account for new email periodically. When you receive new email, you will be notified by a sound alert. The gadget also summarizes the 20 latest emails from your inbox. Authentication is based on the Google Accounts API and inbox items are retrieved via the GMail Atom feed.

leofelix is offline Member

Very nice gadgets,
    thank you nitin

y0himba is offline Beginner

Most useful gadget ever created:

MULTIMETER v2.10 [MAIN TOPIC]

Be sure to read the tutorial on configuring this gadget.

(Click for 1440x900)

It's the top gadget in the screenshot above.