seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by krishnan View Post
    Use the promotional code GIZMO to get any of the following

1. The superb $39.95 Online Armor Premium firewall for free

2. A $49.95 two year license to Online Armor Premium firewall for $10

3. The full $59.95 online Armor ++ Security Suite for $20

4. Any other Tall Emu product at a $39.95 discount

Read more here
    My friend you need to explain that to activate this you need to be a subcriber to Tall Emu and that this offer is for a very limited period only. The Free version of the firewall is highly rated so it may be of interest to many here. Hope you do not take offense for my pointing these things out.

leofelix is offline Member

@ seti: however Online Armor doesn't work with Vista 64 bit/Windows Seven

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

hi !

thanks for the info krishnan !

i just got my license key from tallemu via email...

leofelix: i know that OA doesn´t work with W7, but if you have a licensed product,
    you can usually upgrade (for free ?) to newer versions, if and when they are released.

anyway, it works with Vista...

krishnan is offline Windows Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by seti View Post
    My friend you need to explain that to activate this you need to be a subcriber to Tall Emu and that this offer is for a very limited period only. The Free version of the firewall is highly rated so it may be of interest to many here. Hope you do not take offense for my pointing these things out.
    First thing, it is not the free version of the online armor firewall. I gave the link of the original post here, there it is having the full details.

You can get a license now and can use it later or can give it to somebody else who may needed it.

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by krishnan View Post
    First thing, it is not the free version of the online armor firewall. I gave the link of the original post here, there it is having the full details.

You can get a license now and can use it later or can give it to somebody else who may needed it.
    I did not say that it was the free version, only that you did not give the information from the page my friend, which would have helped people to make a choice if they wanted to go to it. It was not meant as a slight against you, only an observation

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

hi !

just a small reminder, the offer ends at 11:59 Pacific Standard Time (PST).

PST=UTC-8 hours, so it´s NOW (when i post this) 8h42min left.

so if you want Online Armor Premium for free, you can still get it !

leofelix is offline Member

@ hackerman1: I know some of Tall Emu beta tester, I think you'll have to wait a long before using OA with Win Seven.

However, who got this kind of license must activate it within 30 days

Online Armor forums - View Single Post - Gizmo's?

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

I have downloaded and gotten my copy and I am going to tell you that it is not long on my system before it gets the boot .

1.) Online Armor bosts on it's site how easy it is to setup and use , to me easy to setup means it is going to take less than an hour between the time it is downloaded to your computer and fully setup and functional , this is where it first pi**ed me off , it took over an hour to get it setup and running funtionally , not because of any lack of skills on my part , that's how long it took for itself to install and setup !

2.) Easy to use means to me that even a novice can use it and it is not the case with OA , this program will ask you more questions than a lawyer on cocaine , most questions a novice will not even understand .

As for myself I am STILL tweaking this software , OA really has no knowledge of what is safe and what is not , It's like a paranoid schizophrenic sitting shivering at the front door with a shotgun just waiting to be broken into , it thinks almost everything needs to be blocked .

And last but not least , it is not light on system resources as it claims ....... Far from it .

I don't know who rated this software and truthfully untill last night I had never even heard of it so I really do not know how it won all the awards they have posted on it's site , it really is not what they claim it is , so unless you are an advanced / power user I would not recommend you download this software .
    Last edited by edee; 14th August 2009 at 00:58.