Thread: Send dissapearing secret messages with vanishing message

Pankaj is offline Senior Member

Default Send dissapearing secret messages with vanishing message

Check this one out. John Kapili Free Programs: Downloads / Programs / Vanishing Message

Vanishing Message is a file message that can be sent by email attachment or file transfer. The message can be read by the recipient then vanishes without a trace.

As we all know there are times when we need to send a message to someone that we want no trace of later. Vanishing Message uses a random encryption on all words, no word is ever encrypted the same. The message vanishes if exited, cannot be copied, if viewed longer than 1 minute it vanishes and you can use the same file to forward to or email another person a new message.

Didnt work on W7 however maybe it works on vista/xp.

slackker is offline New Member

What about the Vanishing Message did not work ?

The sender and the reciever must have the program installed to be able to use Vanishing Message.

Contact the Author for information or problems at John@johnkapili.com

Got message something like : Component Alarmproject.ocx or its dependensies not correctly registered -file missing or invalid.

Default Vanishing Message

It sounds correct. It probably did not put the Alarmproject.ocx in your Windows system folder when installed. I do not use W7. I use xp pro. I believe W7 is the newest version. Maybe you could reg Alarmproject.ocx or possibly just put it in your W7 system whatever folder to register it since I am not familiar with the inner workings of W7. Also maybe W7 has a compatibility mode like XP. Please let me know what the outcome is for other people who cannot get it to work with W7. Maybe I can get W7 to try it myself.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

^ Why dont you set up and give us the download link for the Alarmproject.ocx file. And also let us know the folder location in which it appears in XP. If he inserts it in Windows 7 too, I'm sure it will work ... atleast in the compatibility mode.

I just checked. that AlarmProject.ocx file is already there in the folder!

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Check this too Vanish program developed by Washington University puts expiry date on emails:

Vanish: Enhancing the Privacy of the Web with Self-Destructing Data

Default Vanishing Message

The Message.xvm file should get registered in the w7 system32 or W7 system folder.

joly is offline New Member

Default Send dissapearing secret messages

windows7 is the latest and a very good version and it is not working on it.
    i try (spy message) program that is easy. i sent my messages to my friends within pictures without any changes in my messages. messages recieved to my friends without any fear in a safe and private way and i can open the picture including my message with any picture viewer program.

michealjac is offline New Member

I have downloaded a free tool that is very useful , it’s a powerful tool to encrypt and hide your text message into an image without any changes in its resolution or size.
    the program name is Spy Message and it's available here in softwareclub.ws