Thread: Giveaway of the Day ---Free Full Version Software Daily

Gotoma is offline Beginner

Default Giveaway of the Day ---Free Full Version Software Daily

I'm sure most of you have heard of it, but for those that haven't

About:
    Giveaway of the day is a win-win solution for both publishers and clients

The idea behind this initiative is that many sites and publishers offer trial downloads; but only we offer giveaway downloads. What does that mean?

Basically, every day we nominate one software title that will be a Giveaway title of that day. The software will be available for download for 24 hours (or more, if agreed by software publisher) and that software will be absolutely free. That means – not a trial, not a limited version – but a registered and legal version of the software will be free for our visitors*.

The software product will be presented in its full functionality, without any limitations save for those mentioned in Terms and Conditions.

The download link will remain on our web-site for the agreed period of time, together with the review of the software product and the information about other products from the software publisher presenting the giveaway title.

Both reviews and the information on the product line will remain active even when the Giveaway period is over.

The information about Giveaway of the day and the participants of this initiative will be included in our newsletters and distributed among our visitors and subscribers.

We will pay the software publisher for the Giveaway license, and our visitors will only receive those after downloading a special verification program and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, thus protecting software publishers’ interests and making our initiative beneficial for both clients and publishing companies.

We believe that Giveaway of the day will allow both publishers and clients to meet each other and win together with our initiative.
    www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Current Giveaway: iPrint 6.0
    I'll try to update daily
    Last edited by Gotoma; 24th August 2009 at 17:50.

Pankaj is offline Senior Member

Yes I know of this. Earlier they used to give good softies, but now I hardly see good one's being offered.

Gotoma is offline Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj View Post
    Yes I know of this. Earlier they used to give good softies, but now I hardly see good one's being offered.
    Agreed haven't see anything I must have lately and a lot of times they tend to recycle old offers. Hoping for something new and worthwhile in the future.

ha14 is offline Windows Enthusiast

Hi

Today they have iprint 6.0. I alrady purchased it 2 weeks ago, is a nice tool to have it arround.

iPrint is a revolutionary new tool that can save up to 60% on printing expenses.

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

never heard of it
    really amazing