DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Device Doctor - Freeware Windows Driver Updater

ha14 is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default Device Doctor - Freeware Windows Driver Updater

Hi

Device Doctor will keep you updated with the latest driver updates and upgrades available for your devices.

With a huge database of drivers for over 13 million individual devices and computers this program has no better replacement. This amazing software will scan your computer hardware and checks for any available driver updates available for your devices. This application is compatible with all major hardware devices, computer manufacturers and can locate drivers for Unidentified Devices in the Windows Device Manager.

The other features included are: consistent Updating as soon as an update is available, it can display device names for unknown devices before updating drivers, supports the option to be used offline, updates for WHQL (Microsoft certified) and non-WHQL drivers, and compatibility with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 and full support for 64-bit systems, as well as 32-bit systems.

Free Driver Update Software - Device Doctor

Last edited by James; 30th September 2009 at 15:16. Reason: too long!

zen67 is offline Senior Member

tnx...

roraniel is offline Gold Member

Is this totally free or do you have to buy it to actually download drivers after a free scan like others?

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

I once installed a program like Device Doctor. I got about 50 updates each day. Every time a language file was updated (e.g. Chinese, Albanian or whatever), I was in on it. It was a real nuisance and I got rid of it.

ha14 is offline Windows Enthusiast

I believe you must have a free account, possibly the update option can resolve downloads that involves onluylanguage update.