DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Apple iTunes ~ That's entertainment !!!

arvind_kumar is offline Senior Member

Post Apple iTunes ~ That's entertainment !!!

iTunes a freeware for your Mac or PC which plays and organizes your digital music and video on your computer. All your media syncs with your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And iTunes is like a store on your computer, iPod touch, iPhone, and Apple TV that has everything you need to be entertained. Anywhere. Anytime.

Discover everything you need to know about iTunes. Have llok of A-Z features of iTunes.

iTunes ~ Your music collection. Your favorite movies and TV shows. Apps, games, podcasts, and more. iTunes is home to everything that entertains you.

With iTunes:

•Entertainment never sleeps.
    •Your entire digital music world. All in one Place.
    •Just a click away from arena of Movies. rent or buy or watch them in minutes.
    •Not far from you TV shows.
    •Keep in touch with your favorite podcasts.
    •App Store is always with you.
    •Never ending lists of audiobooks waiting for you.
    •The world's smartest download.
    •Best Gift cards as iTunes.

iTunes 9.0.2 is available for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 too in both 32-bit
    and 64-bit.

So what are you waiting for just tune into iTunes... Click here for downloading iTunes.

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

or Songbird powered by Mozilla Songbird - Open Source Music Player the open-source alternative.

Quote: Songbird is an open-source customizable music player that's under active development.

We're working on creating a non-proprietary, cross platform, extensible tool that will help enable new ways to playback, manage, and discover music. There are lots of ways to contribute your time to the project. We'd love your help!

There are several features we're proud of, but we'll be the first to admit that others need ironing out, are experimental, or are just plain missing. There's still a lot to do.

seti is offline Member

I think I came across Songbird some time ago, thanks for putting this here JR as I sometimes forget to look at alternatives to the "major players" and these can often be far better.

iMav is offline Gold Member

Long time iTunes user, since version 6 or something. iPod, iPhone etc. so had to use it but honestly it's one of the worst Windows app. It's probably Apple's worst code. And I'm not the only one saying that, iTunes is a necessity that I have bear since I have 2 Apple devices that need iTunes. Else, I stopped using it as my Media manager since Zune 4.0

songbird is Ipod and Iphone compatible iMav

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Windows 7 is the master of operating systems now-a-days, but Apple electronice gadgets are still rocking, not consumers even microsoftie like to get them. ( I know few of them )

iMav is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnny.rotton View Post
    songbird is Ipod and Iphone compatible iMav
    iTunes App store doesn't work with Songbird so I'll have to stick with iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by Ramesh Kumar MVP View Post
    Windows 7 is the master of operating systems now-a-days, but Apple electronice gadgets are still rocking, not consumers even microsoftie like to get them. ( I know few of them )
    I have to agree, Don't get me wrong I hate apple computers but the gadgets I want come from apple IE iPod touch and/or Apple iPhone.

I have sent santa an e-mail requesting this but I think my chances of getting either of these products are slim to none.

rkonit is offline Gold Member

@johnny.rotton nope!!!
    Even I don't like Apple, but when comes to Quality of elctronice gadgets, I have to say Apple has its own horizons.

arvind_kumar is offline Senior Member

oh guys so many controversies here as i saw...
    as per my concern... I installed iTunes last night...
    and its not so worst but it didn't gives that much of response to user, but its good.