DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Get FILEminimizer Pictures 2.0 for FREE

leofelix is offline Member

Arrow Get FILEminimizer Pictures 2.0 for FREE

If you want to get Balesio FILEminimizer 2.0 for FREE
    just visit the promotional PC welt webage
    Fill in the form
    (keep in mind it is in German, so do use Google translate if you do not understand)
    check your in box:

You'll get your free activation code and
    FILEminimizer 2.0 setup file download link.

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

hi !

thanks leofelix !

seti is offline Member

Thanks for the information

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

Exclamation Warning !

WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE INSTALLING FILE MINIMIZER

This software installs a program called contextmenu.exe without your knowledge while installing file minimizer ( Context Menu Platinum )!
    Their Site : Add items to Windows Explorer context menu - easily with .NET Component (C#, VB, C++, VB.NET); Shell Context Menu - Home

If you have File Minimizer installed please continue reading :
    When you try and run a backup on your system through the control panel > System Security > Back up your computer , when you hit "backup now" Context menu pops up asking you to register the software which brings you to a site ( should you opt to register ) that has no where for you to register this maleware - HOWEVER you can PURCHASE the software for $150 (U.S.)
    If you do not click on the register button you cannot close the window for 70 or so seconds ( untill the timer counts down ) .

This has not just happened to me , it has happend to others also and I came across it here : Solved Computer/Manage context Menu Platinum message - Windows 7 Forums

Obviously it is not JUST file minimizer as there are other things context menu attaches itself to , oh and btw , it installs without your knowledge , there are countless others that had no idea where this came from and how it got on their system !
    Should you have this on your system , do not write their support because .... yup you guessed it , you'll get no answer .
    I would suggest if you have the software installed to try and do a backup and see if the above happens to you , if it does simply uninstall file minimizer and you should be good .
    Last edited by edee; 27th December 2009 at 16:05.

@ edee: I wasn't asked to install any third party application when I installed fileminimizer pictures.
    And I do not have any unwanted contextmenu in my system.
    Perhaps because I downloaded it from the link I recieved from balesio via e-mail.

However thanks for your warning

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

Thought that is where I got it from too but obviously not .

Just thought I would post this warning for others , just so they can check and see.

I see do not worry
    Thank you

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

yeah sometime before i was also suffering from the same problem and its really anoying one, whenwver I use rightclick on by taskbar pinned program that context menu platinum dilog window appear asking me to but the full license.

I wasn't aware from where it came from, now thank to you I got the source.

StrayCat is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

@edee

Maybe I amnot an expert on things ,but your problems are most probably the result of a failed installation or a messed up registry.

Explorer Context Menu is a very good program that is used by programmers to add extensions in the context menu of explorer and is used in installation packages.
    It's a plain installation routine so you shouldn't find the program on your HD,only in the installation package.

Fileminimizer Pictures and FILEminimizer Office from Baleseo are both excellent programs.

The only logical solution would have been to uninstall and re-install the program
    (if compatible with your system).

But thanks for the warning.