DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: T3Desk : 3D window manager

techvip is offline Beginner

Smile T3Desk : 3D window manager

T3Desk lets is an application if you wish to have a 3D desktop And adding the third dimension to your 2D Windows screen. “3Dmized” windows appears in three dimensions and transparent on your screen and have the ability to be flipped, zoomed, moved, swiveled in almost anyway you want. T3Desk is lightweight on your resources, unlike most applications of its kind.Aero Peek helps to display the program’s shrunken 3D view.

With T3Desk you can set the options regarding display, zooming, hot keys and sounds. You can configure your 3D window animation, transparency effect, the 3D initial angle and distance, the transition effects and more. T3Desk it’s a FREE product.

Homepage - http://tehnif.com/T3Desk.aspx
    Last edited by HappyAndyK; 5th January 2010 at 03:59. Reason: download homepage link added

geeyes is offline Beginner

Worth to try. Any way I will give it a try. Thanks for sahring

leofelix is offline Member

Thank you techvip
    a nice and clean utility

azziz07 is offline Windows Enthusiast

useful for cutomization and rendering better windows.

Petly is offline New Member

Smile Nice Program

Hello,

I have been coming to this forum for a while. I decided to register today. This program is really great. I have it running on Windows XP and Vista without any problems. Thank you to the developer who made it. Also, thanks for having a nice forum and a good community.

Thanks,

Peter