DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: comodo dragon browser

zen67 is offline Senior Member

Default comodo dragon browser

Why switch to the Comodo Dragon Internet Browser?
    As we begin the second decade of the 21st Century, few would argue the point that the Web has grown up. The fact is today, the Internet is the world's foremost communicative medium. Each day, the volume of messages it transmits, the tidal wave of credentials, ID numbers and passwords it requires, the preponderance of data it exhibits, and the endless array of transactions it helps consummate is unsurpassed!

So there has never been a more appropriate time to answer every Web user's need for a swifter, more versatile and more stable Browser. And the recent launch of Google Chrome has gone a long way toward fulfilling this need. Except for one thing.

Today's Web users require MORE than a Browser that is faster, nimbler and more stable. They need one that is secure too! In 2009 alone, more than 25 million new strains of malware were created, causing a 400% jump in compromised Web sites worldwide.

This is exactly why Comodo, the world's leading online security and trust assurance innovator, has stepped forward with Comodo Dragon. – A Chromium technology-based Browser that offers you all of Chrome's features PLUS the unparalleled level of security and privacy you only get from Comodo. Including a greater level of privacy than Chromium technology offers.

Yes, the Internet has grown up. But the sophistication of millions of hackers, scammers, phishers and thieves has grown too. Which all makes Comodo Dragon THE Browser to have in the second decade of the twenty-first century.
    Comodo Dragon Internet Browser

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

hi !

well, considering the "Dark side of Comodo": the history with ask-toolbar, hopsurf-toolbar, ask.com search-engine etc....

my first thought is: what "add-ons" are there and what security risks do they expose you to ?

it would be really interesting to hear Corrine´s comment on this....

zen67 is offline Senior Member

the fiewall in any case is among the best and if the program meets the information contained in the site certainly is something to test ...

yes Comodo´s firewall is very good, i´m using it....

James is offline Microsoft MVP

I was interested to know if anyone has actually installed the browser and used it yet. I amy give it a try to see what happens....

James is offline Microsoft MVP

Pretty much the same as Google Chrome, which is no surprise, but I expected a slightly different look or perhaps a few extra features since Comodo branded it. It is very fast, though!

hi !

faster then chrome ?