DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Feedback: W7 Taskbar Tweaker - Tweak Windows 7 Taskbar Button sizes

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Cool Feedback: W7 Taskbar Tweaker - Tweak Windows 7 Taskbar Button sizes

W7 Taskbar Tweaker is a freeware portable app, created by Lee, which lets you tweak the Taskbar Buttons & Thumbnail Preview sizes in Windows 7.

HomePage

If you wish to give any feedback, please do so here.

Thanks L.W

PS: It currently works on Windows 7 32-bit only, and will be updated to work on 64-bit in a few days.
    Last edited by HappyAndyK; 20th March 2010 at 02:55. Reason: PS added

SHJordan is offline New Member

Default Bug found!!! Fix it asap!!!

I found a bug... a nasty one... =\

I wish i knew how to fix it:
    After using your program, and trying to get back to the default settings... text area does not appear properly... what can i do to fix it? =\

E-mail me if not answering here: shjordanx (at) gmail (dot) com

How can i post a screenshot of the error? As the forum does not got me permission to do it, already hosted it just need the permission to post it.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

the link is http : / / imgur.com/9gWMY.png see it?

Last edited by HappyAndyK; 14th April 2010 at 14:03. Reason: Image link added

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Choosing the default settings should have deleted the keys that adjust the border width. If not try if anyone else has any trouble email me and I'll send you the default registry settings. Will have a new updated version of the application with alot more functions by end of month

danndoor is offline New Member

I have a simular problem where te lext on the top of the areo preview ( hover and icon for an open app) is jumbled and hard to read.
    I tried to use the reset all to default with no change. even changing the values in the taskbar tweaker seem to ave no effect.

any ideas?

Dan