DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: BETA Testers Wanted - Oops!Backup Version 3

vellad is offline New Member

Default BETA Testers Wanted - Oops!Backup Version 3

Full Disclosure - I work for Altaro Software

Hi,

First of all thanks to HappyAndyK for the support he has been giving to Altaro Software. We are still a small and young company and we really appreciate the help from people like HappyAndyK.

I am pleased to announce that we will soon be launching the BETA program for Oops!Backup version 3.

For those of you that remember, in September last year I posted a similar post - http://forum.thewindowsclub.com/down...p-product.html - so as to get BETA testers for version 2. The feedback we received from the BETA testers was great and we are looking to do the same for version 3 .

We are planning to launch the BETA in about 6 weeks time. We would love to get beta testers to help us beta test Oops!Backup v3. Beta testers will also get a free license once they are accepted into the program.

It's still too early to mention the new features in v3 but I will be making these public to the BETA list later on.

So - anyone that wants to join the Altaro Oops!Backup v3 BETA program go to the http://altaro.com/joinbeta.php

Thanks all

David Vella

maguay is offline New Member

Default Can't wait...

Sounds good ... I've registered, and will be looking forward to trying out the beta!

MerleOne is offline Beginner

Me too, I really like the V2 version !