DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Students: Download Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate Free!

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Thumbs up Students: Download Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate Free!

Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate is now available to students and educators through DreamSpark at no cost.

Expression Studio includes the following products:

Expression Web
    Expression Blend
    Expression Design
    Expression Encoder

Students can download Expression Studio by logging on to DreamSpark and verifying their student status. DreamSpark provides professional-level developer and design tools to students and educators around the world at no charge. These Microsoft tools will help you advance your learning and skills through technical design, technology, math, science, and engineering activities.

There are a lot of other software too, that students can download from the DreamSpark website, free!

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

"There are a lot of other software too, that students can download from the DreamSpark website, free!"

oh yes !
    i recently downloaded Windows Server 2008, which is now installed & converted to workstation.
    itīs a lot faster then Vista, and i even get the feeling that itīs faster then W7 !

rkonit is offline Gold Member

I have MSDN Premium Subscription...that includes Expression Studio 4 Premium. I have also tried Ultimate edition... Which is the same as Premium one...quite strange thing...Why Microsoft set two different editions for same product with same feature lists.