DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Broken Windows wallpapers for your desktop, You might want to remove some of them.

Bioshocker is offline New Member

Default Broken Windows wallpapers for your desktop, You might want to remove some of them.

Hi, This my first post and unfortunately it's rather a depressing post but I thought that I had to mention it.
    On "The Windows Club" website in the downloads section for "10 more Broken Windows wallpapers for your desktop" there are some wallpapers that show a cartoon bear looking out through the broken glass, innocent enough you might think but it's a character known as "pedobear" and is associated with a disgusting website of the same name, the cartoon character has become the mascot for online paedophiles and a quick google for that name will return plenty of info from concerned parents etc.

Anyone using these wallpapers or who has children using them might want to remove them, it would not look good if someone that new about this character (and many people do) were to see it on someone's PC and the website admins might also want to remove them from the list of downloadable wallpapers.

Now, I really came to this forum after trying the "right-click extender" program which I think is excellent but I cannot find the option that is mentioned in the Quick info help.txt file about the "Custom Menu, which lets you choose an application to add to the Desktop Right-Click Menu" so hopefully I can find out about it on the forum somewhere as I would really like to use that option.

Bioshocker.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Hi, I had no idea about it. Thanks for pointing it out! Should get removed soon!

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I never noticed that but you are correct. For anyone not familiar with pedobear here is the wiki. A Moderator may want to take them down.

Wikipedia: Pedobear - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Removed them. Thanks again!