DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Chrometa - A free time tracking software for Windows

Matrix is offline Senior Member

Cool Chrometa - A free time tracking software for Windows

Chrometa tracks all your computing activities including emails, visits to web sites and open applications.

It earlier cost $99 but is free now!

Go here >>> Chrometa 2.0 Licensing | Chrometa Time Tracker

Suzette is offline New Member

Seems like that's a great tool to use. Does it record time to how many hours did you use this application?

I've also seen project management software alternatives with time tracking feature which is called Freshbooks and Zoho-projects. I'm trying it out and see which one is better to use. Will also try Chrometa.

YourConor is offline Beginner

Nice Time Tracking Software!
    Just a tip, I think we should be careful on deciding whether what tool to use. Some time tracking tool has flaws and you might end up spending more money instead of saving some. If this isn't your first time using these tools for yourself or your business, it's more likely that you're aware that tracking time can be problematic.
    Most choices rely on user input and an honest account of how work time has been spent.

merfigs is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by YourConor View Post
    Nice Time Tracking Software!
    Just a tip, I think we should be careful on deciding whether what tool to use. Some time tracking tool has flaws and you might end up spending more money instead of saving some. If this isn't your first time using these tools for yourself or your business, it's more likely that you're aware that tracking time can be problematic.
    Most choices rely on user input and an honest account of how work time has been spent.
    I was very particular with the 'honest account of how work time has been spent.' That was why I opted for a more accurate time tracking software. Choosing one that works for you and your team may not come that easy. There are a lot of options out there but as soon as you've found the right one, it will surely be of great help to everyone at work.

bobby is offline Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Suzette View Post
    Seems like that's a great tool to use. Does it record time to how many hours did you use this application?

I've also seen project management software alternatives with time tracking feature which is called Freshbooks and Zoho-projects. I'm trying it out and see which one is better to use. Will also try Chrometa.
    There are different time tracking tools available that you can use it only depends on what you desire and what is your needs. If you're looking for tools that can record time on how many hours did you use in any application, document, and website. I think Rescuetime can help you out it is easy to use, user friendly interface, no data entry needed, and silently run at the background and monitor computer activities. Another is Toggl a time tracking tools that can be use anywhere on anything; Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android. It also automatically syncs with Fresbooks and Quickbooks. It also tracks time while billing, suitable for freelancer that having difficulties in tracking time at the same time billing clients.

You can also check this blog that discusses more information about time tracking tools and features that might help you.
    Last edited by HappyAndyK; 25th November 2011 at 09:28. Reason: Shareware link clipped.

adrian16 is offline New Member

I wish I could have shared this software similar to Chrometa a year ago so you will have a deep comparison on what to use for your needs. Our company uses “Time Doctor” to monitor the hours worked and so far we’re happy getting daily/weekly reports that it sends to us. I mean accurate reports from your employees. Aside from that you can also do screenshots at any time you want. It’s not only a great software but a life saver, indeed!

Sax
    Sax is offline Windows Enthusiast

wow! earlier you had to shell out $99 but now it's free; T must try it out.

vinchurchi is offline New Member

Sounds like an interesting tool and I would love to see some more information no this tool from some users who are already using it. Because free tools always have some limit, either on performance or options or features. Currently we use Replicon Time Bill for time tracking and billing requirements. So, if someone can explain the difference between this tool and the one I am using, it would be perfect.