Thread: InPaint - Remove any objects from your photo easily !!

amaboura is offline Beginner

Thumbs up InPaint - Remove any objects from your photo easily !!

Hi there ,

i guess there are a lot of members here whom are in love with picture editing , the most struggling thing in this process is once you tries to remove some objects from your photo when you're obliged to remain the photo the same as well as it was

the solution is here , with InPaint you can do a lot of things with your photos (you can even make a new london without big ben )
    it's an easy to use , don't require experience to work with and it's lightweight tool (2.5 mo)

you can get this magical tool from the following :

theinpaint.com

the website contain a hands-on videos to get started with InPaint

PS : i've to reach 10 posts to be able to add direct links , sorry

Enjoy the toy

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

Neat tool, unfortunately it is not free.

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

^ beat me to it, although there is an online tool and that is free.

WebInpaint Beta

Flatlands is offline Beginner

And neither work, the program nor the link

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

The WebInpaint Beta link works fine in Chromium based browsers Flatlands.

Flatlands is offline Beginner

Won't work in Seamonkey, nor IE9 guess I don't need it. Last time I downloaded the program it didn't work anyhow

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

To all : The link is good I just downloaded the program and it DOES work.
    @whs - I would not expect a program such as this to be free, would you rather shell out big $$$ just for this feature in Adobe?
    @Flatlands - I have IE9 and the both the download version and online tool works just fine for me. Check your security settings.

This tool is for photographers who do not want to shell out the fortune is costs for the Adobe suite or photoshop for that matter.
    I have been using this since last night and I plan on buying it because to me it is well worth the money, And no I am not a rep for the software maker.

@amaboura - Great find , I appreciate it buddy!

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

Just thought I would let everyone know that on the Inpaint site, they offer a complimentary license to those who post an article or tutorial of their product on their own site or another forum and all you have to do is send them the link to verify the article or tut. Well I thought to myself, this may be the way to go!
    Last week I created a tutorial and posted it on my site, not that it took real long to do, probably like 30 mins or so. I then emailed Inpaint to verify the link and I am yet to hear anything back from them, I just shot them a second attempt email just a few minutes ago to see if that works.
    If the second attempt email does not work I am going to pull the tut from my site and even though I really like the program and find it useful, I will have to rethink purchasing it because if I can't even get them to give me a simple yes or no on a complimentary license what's going to happen when I put in an order with my credit card?........Hmmmm