DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By japp

Thread: Download Ashampoo software for FREE

japp is offline Gold Member

Default Download Ashampoo software for FREE

Your personal Ashampoo® gift

They are offering Ashampoo Anti-Malware, Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements, Ashampoo HDD-Control, Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3 and Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu, etc.

DeborahJ and Soul like this.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Just checked it out - they are actually offering them for free without even asking for your mail ID!

Soul is offline Beginner

Very nice find. Thank you

Edited to add: If you replace the word 'Springtime' with 'ASH-222PR", your choice of software changes again.
    Last edited by Soul; 6th June 2011 at 16:52. Reason: Broaden the offer

Shantanu is offline Microsoft MVP

wow ! I use ashampoo, great find. Thanks

RShea is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Very nice find. Thank you

Edited to add: If you replace the word 'Springtime' with 'ASH-222PR", your choice of software changes again.
    I am seeing the same list of software with either coupon gift code.

Soul is offline Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    I am seeing the same list of software with either coupon gift code.
    Just checked and it seems to have changed to the default software line-up.

Earlier under it offered me different choices under each code. I now have their Anti-malware, Burning Studio 2010, HDD Control, Home Designer, Internet Accelerator, My Autoplay Menu, Phot Commander, Slideshow Studio Elements, Snap, and Windows Optimizer - all from the two different codes. I haven't installed anything yet though.

J_B_MVP is offline Microsoft MVP

Still needs an email address after installation to obtain a product key.

These free offers are fine but, like most magazine free software, they are 'older' versions. The software developer entices you to download the older version for free then tries to get you to buy the latest version. I often ask myself, if you have a fast broadband connection why would you want an internet excellerator? Why would you want a hard drive application that tells you when you hard drive is about to die, when SMART will already tell you that? I have every admiration for software companies giving away products but, please, give away something that is at least up to date. Most will download these free applications, maybe use them once, and either uninstall them or forget they are even on their system. Remember, out of all the software on your PC, you will only, probably, use 10 percent of the features, so why bog down your system with un-necessary applications? Free or not they are a burden on resources.
    Last edited by J_B_MVP; 7th June 2011 at 00:26. Reason: spelling

Matrix is offline Senior Member

I agree with what J_B_MVP has said. Ashampoo guys will get your email id, and then pester you to update. That has been my experince earlier. But if you like Ashampoo products, by all means go ahead.