Thread: SnapDraw, a screenshot annotation tool for Windows, is FREE

japp is offline Gold Member

Default SnapDraw, a screenshot annotation tool for Windows, is FREE

High fidelity vector graphics screenshot annotation tool enters the world of FREE.

I am excited to announce, SnapDraw is FREE software from today.

SnapDraw Free is a screenshot capture and annotation tool, equipped with high fidelity vector graphics engine to provide a truly high quality of outputs."

"Create Annotated High-Fidelity Screen Shots ... in Minutes, not Hours ! Make Your Screen Shots Stand Out, Impress Your Audience

Have you ever wondered how to create screenshots such as this or this ? Most screen capture programs are fine if you just want to take an image of what's on your screen to include in your document or presentation. The hard stuff comes when you need to add annotations or special effects ! Out goes the screen capture program, in come the big gun photo editors, and the next thing you know, you've wasted hours trying to achieve simple callout boxes !

In SnapDraw Free, all the complicated annotation graphics such as Callouts and Magnifier Lens or nice looking effect such as 3D perspective and Reflections - are built-in tools. With these tools, you just point and click to accomplish the work in a small amount of time while achieving High Quality of outputs. "

VectorGraphica - High quality Raster & Vector Graphics Software

Azharuddin is offline Beginner

When i save the images it shoes [EVALUATION] print on the middle. is there any way i get the licensed version.... ??

Azharuddin is offline Beginner

sorry *shows