Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Forum Feedback, Suggestions, Questions, Announcements Here

phoenix_abhi is offline Windows Enthusiast

Hi
    Admin, It is very pleasing to visit ur site. Ur site has the latest update about MS and from other IT world. The free offers to the member and some time for non members deeply appreciated.

The only concern I felt is the layout of the forum. It will be nice if we get a side pane which consists the last post of last ten thread.

Thanx once again for ur wonderful site and offering, giveaways

Choto Cheeta is offline Trusted Member

Hello all,

As you may see even before reading this post of mine that there are lot of changes been made...

As HappyAndyK already have pointed out that we have stopped import of the NNTP content and we have been working on removing most of the NNTP data to keep and run the forum with its own database.

While doing so, I am sorry to report that we may have lost a few threads. My sincere apology to the users who may find few of their threads / posts missing.

There are some category shuffle has been done also... Where we have merged few categories to form the Windows Vista Management section... We also have started the section for Windows 7 as the Pre-Beta is now available to some select connect users... While you post, you may see that as a new feature now you can directly upload your images / screenshots to ImageShack.us, which I though to be a good and handy tool hence have included it at our forum..

We are in process to implement the RSS import section, which can be visible at Forum Home... I shall keep all up dated regarding the process.

Please feel free to drop in a line or 2 as your suggestion or do report any problem as if you find any

Thanks.

phoenix_abhi is offline Windows Enthusiast

Hi Forum Admin,
    It is very sad to hear that you billed with a large sum. Thanx for taking so much load for all of us. How can we help this forum any other way ?

Pankaj is offline Senior Member

There should be button somewhere where you can click to see your own posts. Some forums have it. Makes it easier to trace your posts, I feel.

v3loc1ty is offline Gold Member

Default Forum suggestions

i have noticed there isnt an edit option for threads.. i had to double post an update to my desktop seen here please activate edit option eh?

ravi_9793 is offline Senior Member

Edit option for post is enabled for members...... but edit option for thread is available only for moderators and administrator.

You can edit your own post by clicking button.

sorries i dont see that edit button hmmm..though i do see it in this thread lmao

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

The edit capability probably expires after a certain time. That is a bad practice on many Fora. I think the edit should be available to the poster forever. After all, threads may serve for other people many days or weeks later, and it is unfortunate, if one cannot correct an error or make an addition at any time.

yes, and thats why i was forced to double post, my bad.

ravi_9793 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by whs View Post
    The edit capability probably expires after a certain time. That is a bad practice on many Fora. I think the edit should be available to the poster forever. After all, threads may serve for other people many days or weeks later, and it is unfortunate, if one cannot correct an error or make an addition at any time.
    yes, board administrator can set a time limit for editing posts by users.

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast