Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CONTEST : The Best Windows Vista Blog or Website

phoenix_abhi is offline Windows Enthusiast

Superb Admin, Congratulations. WinVistaClub gaining surprising popularity.

Choto Cheeta is offline Trusted Member

We have been given to understand that some members who registered did not get the 2nd verification email or some received it after 2 days. Or maybe it landed up in your Junk or Bulk mail folders.

So till the duration of the Contest, the 2nd verification email will not be sent; but instead your account will get activated automatically.

All such accounts, which did not receive the 2nd verification email have now been activated manually, and you may start posting and participating.

If you still face any problems please contact us at winvistaclub[at]live[dot]com.

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Wow ...! Guys Good News TechRadar has covered this biggest contest now !

Take part in the first Windows Vista awards:-The search is on to find the best Windows Vista website

Windows Vista Magazine has teamed up with WinVistaClub.Com in a bid to find and reward the best Vista Community website.

Open for nominations

The competition is currently open for nominations, which will be whittled down by a panel of judges, including Steve Sinchak MVP of TweakVista.com, Steven Bink of Bink.nu, and James Stables of Windows Vista: The Official Magazine. The winner will then be decided by a public vote.

This is the first award of its kind, so if you want to take part by nominating your favorite site you just visit Best Windows Vista Blog or Website Contest.

By Marc Chacksfield

Source URL: Tech Radar

eset_boy is offline Windows Enthusiast

Incredible news ... WinVistaClub becoming increasingly popular ... and shall remain so ... good luck to all fellows ...

James is offline Microsoft MVP

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    UPDATE: I am happy to announce that the first 100 participants who submit their Blog/Website's will also get a FREE 6 months licence of ESET Smart Security Suite !

Do note that one username would get only 1 license, in case he wins. These personal licenses will be emailed to you after the Contest. Thank you ESET for the gesture !
    Thanks for this! Does the license apply to the 30 day trial download, or will there be a separate download?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

The Eset Smart Security Serial Numbers have been PM'd to all the participants. Pls go to: www.eset.com/activate/index.php and fill out the form. In the form, you select your password and enter the serial number. That takes you to the download page where you can download the software. These are not for trial versions, nor should you download the trial first. They are fully-functional 6-month licenses.
    Last edited by HappyAndyK; 28th August 2008 at 16:40. Reason: Facts Corrected.

James is offline Microsoft MVP

I have done as directed and ESET is happily installed on my laptop!
    Thanks, ESET and WinVistaClub!
    Trackback: http://windowstalkblog.blogspot.com/...-security.html
    Last edited by James; 28th August 2008 at 22:10.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

^ Glad to hear that, James

Anderson T is offline New Member

Default Register error

My dear friends.
    I received as indicated by PM, the serial number of ESS, however, in trying to effect the registration by the webpage indicated by HappyAndyK, it returned an error message saying that an error occurred while trying to register my serial number and asked to contact the support of ESET.
    Any more tried to register and found a problem?
    The serial number should be informed exactly how I sent (XXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX-XX)?

Thankful for the opportunity and the generosity of ESET offer in the 6 months free to the participants of the competition.

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Ouch.. I have not downloaded it yet(using KIS 2009 free 6months)..Just PM admin to rectify your problem..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast