Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get FastPictureViewer Pro FREE.

ravi_9793 is offline Senior Member

I may request.. but unfortunately..I am still a XP user

Drasher is offline New Member

I would like a free license to the Pro version.
    I have hundreds of pictures on three systems and hundreds of disks with pictures on them that need to be cataloged.

tuxplorer is offline New Member

I want it because it is different from other image viewers in that it is based on the Windows Imaging Component introduced in Windows Vista!!!!

ZuneGuy1118 is offline New Member

I could definitely benefit, i am a school teacher. (i have all the pertinent things to prove that.) i volunteer my time after school with kids and take lots of pictures of students and staff, and could benefit from a useful product such as this. i have amassed tons of school photos and it's becoming very hard to keep track. our school would appreciate it very much.

ra56 is offline New Member

I just bought a new computer with Vista SP1 64-bit installed about 2 weeks ago and just found this web site today. From what I have seen, it's an awesome site. I've already found out about the Tweak UI alternative for Vista and now I found this. Since Vista doesn't seem to come with the Fax and Picture Viewer like XP did, I need a picture viewer for my new PC and this looks like a great product.

mamarco is offline New Member

I tried FastPictureViewer Home Basic and it is quite good! It is really fast picture viewer but support Color Management and GPU accelerate, I am very glad to have it to work with my wide gamut LCD monitor.

Hopefully you can invite me to enjoy the Professional edition, thanks!

haydentf is offline New Member

Default Free Fast Picture Viewer Professional

The free basic version is a great program/utility which I will share 400,000 of my best friends (US Navy) regardless if I get one of the free Pro version licenses. If do get one I will utilize it working with photo's we take during our numerous detachments.

Jansa is offline New Member

Nice viewer with very intuitive interface. Mainly I love the instant zooming and panning function. But has quite strange marketing strategy. As its name say FastPictureViewer should be fast. When you download Free Basic Home Edition you can display only JPG image format. I have no problems with speed to display JPG with IrfanView. As well freeware but support all other image formats as well.

My problems with viewer starts when I use several correction layers in Photoshop and make several different versions of 16bit TIFF files from same RAW file. It would be nice to have viewer capable to compare large files quickly. But unfortunately I have no aim, does FastPictureViewer Pro could be the solution. So I hesitated to pay for PRO license.

I would be very grateful if I could get PRO version ;-)

ConnieLee is offline New Member

Default In time?

I would like to receive pro version. I play with a lot of pictures.
    Thank you

elfchief is offline New Member

I think that I should get a free copy of FastPictureViewer because nobody should be made to suffer with ACDSee for as long as I've had to! Slow, buggy, and doesn't at all like my 20,000 or so photos...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast