DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Get PAID Version of ESET NOD32 Smart Security 4.0 FREE !

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

^ Yes would be helpful if you provide its link here; if not we still plan to see all threads, but we dont want to miss any.

sibin is offline New Member

Hiii Friends

I m new here to winvistaclub.com, but I found this site as a sea of information. All the information I got here is pin-point and precise enough to be utilized without a second thought. I hav got a lot of usefull information here after which I could clear many of my doubts and lot of problems seems to got solved w.r.t my Vista Ultimate

As a security option I m using trial version of ESET NOD32. Earlier I was using AVAST and i was quiet happy with that. But one day, when I was searching for some crack on the net, I was hit by a disastrous VIRUS. Due to this I was unable to open any of my drives, i was compelled to open them via EXPLORE option in the context meenu.But my utmost surprise was that that how AVAST could ignore such a disaster

Then i started trying all the antivirus softwares one by one. None of them detected anything wrong. Then I tried SPYWARE DOCTOR. It detected the virus But it was unable to remove it completely as the virus crept in at every boot I got mad Then came the turn of ESET--my last hope. To my utmost surprise, it not only detected but removed it completly from registry and so from my system. Now I m happy and fully confident that that virus ( or any other virus) can't dare again to enter my PC

But what makes me to worry is that what would happen to my PC when NOD32's trial expires....!!!!?

SIBIN

Corrine is offline Gold Member

But one day, when I was searching for some crack on the net, I was hit by a disastrous VIRUS.
    Hi, Sibin.

Excuse the bluntness, but by using crack software you got what you deserved! There is a reason for license fees. The fees support the developers and researchers who create the software, the servers that store the software and all the other details that go into supporting a business. Using crack software is stealing.

As to what would happen when your NOD32 expires, you will need to pay for a license in order to maintain protection. As my friend Winchester73 has said about NOD32:

Personally, I have paid subscriptions to NOD32 as an anti-virus on my boxes. It is updated several times a day, has a small footprint, and does a very good job. It costs me about 30 Grande Starbucks Pike Place regular black coffees for two years of protection, a very reasonable price

Those who already have a Eset / NOD32 license, pls note :

Existing customers with a valid license for either product may upgrade to the latest version of the same product for free! Simply download the latest software and install it on your computer.

Bogdan_Z is offline Beginner

So mine are about Windows Live Wallpapers and Gmail weird logo change (I'm sure you remember, though .

Bogdan_Z is offline Beginner

I also asked about Windows Live Messenger Java-based client for mobile phones.

mariotrz is offline Beginner

Hi Andy,
    this is a weird question, but which are the threads you consider as being tech?

^ Basically any threads related to Microsoft / Windows / etc. These could be Tips, rweaks, news, articles, etc.

To get an idea please browse through our forums.

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

oki will write one if i am free later on i am sick today got fever...

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

here is my Posts link,
    The DirectX Legacy

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast