DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: SUBMIT ENTRIES: Best Windows Website Contest 2009

venkat is offline Beginner

Title :Technically Inspired
    Blog URL:Technically Inspired
    Technically Inspired is a blog that covers articles on Windows tips and tricks,Technology,Trouble shooting guides,Security,Privacy,Registry tricks,Social Media,Web Apps.

narayananh is offline New Member

Blog Title: Tech Spikes - Get the latest TechBeat

Blog URL: Tech Spikes

Tech Spikes is a popular blog started in April 2007 and we share news and views about the latest technology. Tech Spikes believes in making technology easier for everyone and there are plenty of tips and tricks and useful how to’s to make software usage a better experience. We also write about useful softwares and utilities.

MuyWindows is offline New Member

Site Name : MuyWindows
    Site URL : MuyWindows

Spanish (yup, spanish) Windows site covering everything bubbling around Windows, Windows 7 and related stuff. Weird images barely related on top, bits of sense of humor, tips and tricks, rumors, opinion, fantasy and so on.

Pac-Man is offline New Member

Wink

Site Name: Die Windows-Site
    Site URL: http://www.windows-site.de
    Site Description: On my hobby website, I present you several screenshots of many different Windows editions. I focused the look and design of Windows and not the internal things some people do'nt even understand. Also, there is a forum, a tip database and a software corner where I present my tools programmed in Visual Basic.NET. Hope you like my own designed Windows logo
    Please note: My website is in German, a Google translation can be found when clicking the "English" button of the intro. In English, the website title is "The Windows-Site".

vbb
    vbb is offline New Member

Blog Title-Tech Nukkad

URL-http://TechNukkad.com

Site description:Just another Tech blog to share the tools and techniques available to make the most of computers we use.Covers Technology,software,Internet and so on..

nirmaltv is offline Microsoft MVP

Default Life Rocks 2.0

Blog Title: Life Rocks 2.0
    Home Page: Life Rocks 2.0- Technology, Internet, Blogging, Reviews, Softwares, Freewares, Windows Tips, Tricks and Tutorials.

Articles on Windows 7 - Windows 7 |
    Articles on Windows Vista- Windows Tips |

Life Rocks 2.0 is a technology blog which covers Windows tips, freewares for Windows, Windows 7 , Windows Vista, Microsoft Office and other technology and Internet related articles.

4sysops is offline New Member

Default 4sysops

On 4sysops I am focusing on Windows system administration. You’ll find me discussing Windows technology, reviewing useful admin tools, giving Windows tips, and commenting on news relevant for Windows administrators.

Michael Pietroforte
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2009

imhassan is offline New Member

Blog Title: ithinkdifferent
    Blog URL: www.ithinkdiff.com
    ithinkdifferent is focused on Windows 7 and other Microsoft products, technologies and services along with a look at Microsoft's competitors. I also create Windows 7 Themes for download. ithinkdifferent is a PR 5 blog, regularly appears on TechMeme, and the focus is on genuine and quality content.
    Last edited by imhassan; 17th July 2009 at 12:21.

Mayur is offline New Member

Default WebTrickz

Blog Title - WebTrickz - A Blog where Technology Resides
    Homepage: WebTrickz - A Blog where Technology Resides

Webtrickz is a Tech blog which focuses on topics related to Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows tips & Tricks, Internet, Technology, Computers, web 2.0, software’s, freeware, gadgets and much more.

shreen2008 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Blog Site Title: Windows Technology News.
    Blog Url: Windows Technology News
    Description:The Blog is about Microsoft and Windows software, and other related technologies. Reviews about Xmarks, Tuneup etc on Windows 7 are part of this blog. It has more software reviews and facts.
    Last edited by shreen2008; 17th July 2009 at 15:20. Reason: Image not displaying properly

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast