DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get a Windows 7 Laptop Sticker!

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Wow !! another great contest here ....I love this place more than any other thing on the Web the Mod's n Admins here are so awesome, Knowledgeable, helpful and very good persons and even all members are also so much helpful and friendly, I get all latest updates and tips all i want, that why i use to visit TWC more than 5 times daily......This is why TheWindowsClub Rocks !!

Windows 7 is the best computer OS ever developed by Human Race it have all the features and qualities that are required to work perfectly with computers, the wide range of compatibility, security features like BitLocker, App Locker are awesome, new Aero UI, Jumplists, Libraries, homegroups, direct Access everything is awesome !!
    In Few Words I'M Windows 7 PC and Windows 7 Rocks !!

Last edited by James; 27th September 2009 at 13:00.

Pankaj is offline Senior Member

Windows 7 rocks because its fast, efficient, effective and a lean - mean OS!

Windows Club Forum rocks because you know its one place where the talk is only Windows, and no other bs. Having guys like you around helps

Last edited by James; 27th September 2009 at 13:00.

James is offline Microsoft MVP

Note: I have added a red number to each qualifier's post to make it easier to pick the winner when the time comes.

seti is offline Member

Windows 7 and The Windows Club Forum, strawberries and champange, perfect together, perfect apart. Every thing else is just second class!

Last edited by James; 27th September 2009 at 16:12.

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Thanks for the cool giveaway, James. I am also participating here as I can't get stickers via MVP store from now on.

Windows 7 rocks because it's the best OS in Microsoft's and World's history.

TWCF rocks because we are all here and it's a Microsoft featured community.

Last edited by James; 28th September 2009 at 16:37.

Thanks for your entry; all are allowed to enter, as long as they meet the 25+ post requirement.

rkonit is offline Gold Member

I don't know Moderators are allowed or not, but for me. here it is.

I'm Simplified and It's Windows 7

Last edited by James; 3rd October 2009 at 21:42.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

^ Sure anyone who wants the sticker can participate.

arvind_kumar is offline Senior Member

Nice to see again with some new contest.
    Here is mine:

Windows 7 Rocks: Windows 7 is the best OS ever developed ever since after Windows XP as its also the best product of Microsoft but as Windows 7 (Best OS) includes Windows XPM i.e. inbuilt XP (another Best OS) = BEST ki Square i.e BEST * BEST. So as XP rocked, Seven rocking and with XPM its rocking very hard.
    Another reason, every linux lover says that they don't need Anti virus on their system but they need a best AV on their Windows System it means they wanna secure Windows more than Linux it means they love Windows more than Linux that means Windows always loved by everyone so its the one always loving always rocking.
    Windows Club Rocks: Now here comes The Windows Club, we all know that every club rocks everytime. From the above reasons we found that Windows is the one which always rocks so from bothe above equations we conclude that 'THE WINDOWS CLUB' having WINDOWS = Rocking and CLUB=Rocking means 'THE ROCKING ROCKING' so finally TWC rocks and everyone here always get rocked and shocked with ultimate tips, tricks, offers, giveaways, tuts, articles, reviews, etc. etc. the never ending list which is found @ TWC and we are like a family whose all members rocks so why not the club will rock. So 'THE WINDOWS CLUB' always rocks.

Last edited by James; 3rd October 2009 at 21:43.

Better cut down on the caffeine there Arvind.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast