Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IE 9 Tweaker Plus - Feedback

jimmcconne is offline New Member

newby confused jimmcconnell
    hello club members.
    maybe someone can figure out what's going on because i can't. I installed Tweaker plus + home page maker, i had started making a home page but then decided I didn't want to keep the programme on the computer. using windows 7. also i did eventually press the reset button with no changes.
    now whether it is something i did wrong (most likely) or simply misdirection of code (which i wouldn't know from 'piping'), when i click on IE 9 i get the following message and cannot resolve it. [also after a couple trys i managed to uninstall IE 9 for '8' with same message and then reinstalled IE 9 again with message.]
    " ....:/Users/donna/Downloads/IE9TP/IE9TP/IE9%20Tweaker%20Tweaker%20Plus%20v2.0/Webpage%20Files/Ho....
    Make sure the path or Internet address is correct"

BearPup is offline New Member

Help please. I tried IE Tweaker Plus in IE 9.0.12 and nothing happened! I followed the 'rules', IE 9 was closed when I started, I clicked the apply button, and nothing happened, IE 9 opened as it always has (not full screen, no menu bar, no command bar, no changed home page). Please respond to my email address. Thank you.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

^ Try running it 'as admin'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12