DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Interesting Tid-Bits About Win 7 Release

iMav is offline Gold Member

Default Interesting Tid-Bits About Win 7 Release

Final orders from distributors were taken last month, and final shipments will be in July. This means that availability of Windows XP will deteriorate as July approaches, at which time you won't be able to find it available for sale at all.
    As the release of Windows 7 grows nearer, Microsoft is expected to offer coupons with Windows Vista sales, to allow people to upgrade to Windows 7 for free at its launch.
    there will be no upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7, so for people in need of a new computer that can't wait, Windows Vista offers the easiest path to run Windows 7 in the end.
    Guest Post: Will Windows 7's arrival help us let go of XP? - TechFlash: Seattle's Technology News Source

seti is offline Member

These are very interesting, personally I can't understand why people haven't moved to Vista sooner apart from the bad press. I also think that 7 is coming sooner than people think. As beloved as it is XP has had its time, so move on and move forward.

Thanks for this post iMav

Sicarius is offline New Member

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius View Post
    having read both articles I think that your comment is unfair. The only real fact at the moment is that Windows 7 is coming, how and when it will be delivered is up to Microsoft and to my knowledge they have not made a statement on this and probably will not do so until it is ready for a final release. At the moment there are many that assume they know things, and you know what happens when you assume some thing: you make an ass out of you and me. Both article are of interest to read, but shoul be read that way.