DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Free Office 2007 Training Demos from Microsoft

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Default Free Office 2007 Training Demos from Microsoft

Microsoft has released a slew of quick Microsoft Office 2007 training demos for free download. Mentioning a few here:

Microsoft Office Word 2007 Demos:

Add or delete pages - Having trouble getting rid of a page from your document? Do you just want to add a page in a specific location? This Word 2007 demo shows you the little secret for how to easily add or delete pages from your Word 2007 documents.

Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 Demos:

Use 3-D effects - You want your presentation to convey key points to your audience. The new 3-D effects in PowerPoint 2007 give you dozens of ways to create graphics effects that pop off the slide and highlight the information you want to be remembered. Watch the demo to see how to do this with slides. Similar options are available in Excel 2007, Outlook 2007, and Word 2007.

Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Demo:

Use a blog to connect with your coworkers - You can use a blog to improve communication in your workplace. The blog authors can post information such as updates on benefits changes, promotions of seminars, and detailed information on policies. Employees can post their questions or comments and see the responses from the blog author.

Full read at BHandler.

seti is offline Member

Thanks Andy this is what I needed to look at for a course I am taking

JonPaulOnLine is offline Windows Enthusiast

I have been looking for something
    like the training you found
    Thanks