DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bing Versus Google

Yazar is offline New Member

Cool Bing Versus Google

As you may know Microsoft’s new search engine, Bing, had a great start. According to some news, it started to overtake Yahoo. Bing also grabbed market share from Google.

Is it possible? I don’t think so. People’s habit is hard to change and most of us is using Google as the default homepage. I think more creative ideas and some vision is needed to overtake Google.

James is offline Microsoft MVP

I have switched my default search engine to Bing in Firefox, and I must say I am impressed, more so than I was by Live Search. If everyone just switched their browser's default to Bing, I'm sure they would be pleased with the results.

leofelix is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I have switched my default search engine to Bing in Firefox, and I must say I am impressed, more so than I was by Live Search. If everyone just switched their browser's default to Bing, I'm sure they would be pleased with the results.
    So did I,
    Even if I think too that Google is still a little bit superior

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

True; old habits die hard. One can only suggest: try Bing for a week and see if you like it.

arvind_kumar is offline Senior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    True; old habits die hard. One can only suggest: try Bing for a week and see if you like it.
    Right but it is true as no one want to see the degrade of that thing which he/she is using and trust however it may results in best or not or may some other thing in parallel taking its share.

And the same is happening with GOOGLE users as they are not believing that it is not satisfying users in all aspects and some one is eating up its share with its tremendous and unbeatable features as the BING is doing.

So when we'll use BING, we'll know about its superiority and there is no solution for those who are blindly thinking of GOOGLE as best.

I can proudly say I'm using BING "THE COMING FUTURE".

seti is offline Member

At the moment I am a fence sitter, which can be painful as I like the image search in Google and like the results in Bing generally. So I will wait a bit long and in the mean time have Bing in IE8 and Google in Firefox

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Truth is that Yahoo is back to it's normal position, I mean second. Same thing had happened when Google launched Chrome back in September 2008.

By the way, I am really impressed with Bing.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Bing tooks position of my default search engine from google.....and it will really very powerful and providing better results.....google is not providing the updated results as bing provides....
    try bing for a while and then take decision....

SysOp is offline Forum Admin

Hmm. Sounds interesting. Will have to try bing. Just added it to FF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast