Thread: MS Office Tips and Tricks Sharing Thread

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Default MS Office Tips and Tricks Sharing Thread

Hello Friends, i think its a good idea to share the tips & tricks related to MS office Products family. So, Share all the tips and tricks you have here

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I've tried a lot to post the tips I've collected so far, here. but everytime i recieved ERROR 500. That's why I posted them at my blog.

Check them @ Some MS Office Tips | Windows 4 Life

For MS PowerPoint 2007 |Convert a Bulleted List to a SmartArt Diagram

Right-click anywhere in the bulleted list, point to Convert to SmartArt, and then click the diagram layout that you want to use. If you don’t see your preferred diagram layout, click More SmartArt Graphics to choose a layout from the Choose a SmartArt Graphic dialog box. After your list converts to a diagram, the SmartArt Tools Design and Format tabs appear when the diagram is active. Use those tabs to apply formatting or even change the diagram layout.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

For MS Excel 2007 | Identify Duplicate Values in an Excel Table

In Microsoft Office Excel 2007, you can easily highlight duplicate values with conditional formatting.
    1. Select the list in which you want to identify duplicates.
    2. Click the Home tab on the Ribbon.
    3. In the Styles section, click Conditional Formatting, point to Highlight Cells Rules, and then click Duplicate Values. Pairs of duplicates will then be highlighted, and you can choose which of each pair to delete.

seti is offline Member

I have a tip, if my friend will allow me to be cheeky for a moment. If you are using Office 2003 stop doing so and get 2007

Quote Originally Posted by seti View Post
    I have a tip, if my friend will allow me to be cheeky for a moment. If you are using Office 2003 stop doing so and get 2007
    well, a must have to follow tip by my friend. start using MS Office 2007 ASAP

Hari Maurya is offline Senior Member

Check out more MS Office Tips & Tricks @ MS Office | Techsurface.com